Saturday, December 2, 2017

Christmas Tale Special

Hello my friends!

Now in my store - I re-release  cute christmas collection

"Christmas Tale Collection"

Collection is for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!
Don´t miss special offer because is only for limited time ;)

includes 
- Christmas Tale Kit - Christmas Tale Clusters
- Christmas Tale Christmas Cards - Christmas Tale Photomasks
- Christmas Tale QP






inspirations from my fabulous Creative Team












and last three pages by me ;)




...and at the end I like show you one christmas inspirations from our home,
yesterday was 1st. December, that mean the celebration of Advent begins :)


I wish you beautiful Advent time and see you soon with something new ;)
((hugs))

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)